The 23rd German Film Festival will screen six feature films awarded in that country from June 22-30 in Cuba, according to organizers of the event.
During the festival, five films will be premiered in Cuba, as the sixth: 24 Weeks by Anne Zohra was screened in the most recent International Festival of New Latin-American Cinema.
According to Petra Rohler, representative of the cultural attache of the German Embassy in Cuba, the 23rd film festival will be opened on Thursday at the movie theater Cine 23 y 12 in Havana, with the screening of 'Stefan Zweig: Farewell to Europe' by Maria Schrader.
The films Me and Kaminski (2015) by Wolfang Becker, Wild (2014) by Nicolette Krebitz, 4 Kings (2014) by Theresa von Eltz and Herbert (2015) by Thomas Stuber complete the list of films to be screened during the event.
About the Author
Es una agencia de noticias con sede central en La Habana, Cuba, corresponsales permanentes en 31 países y colaboradores en otras decenas de naciones para difundir información y noticias durante las 24 horas de las más diversas temáticas.
More articles from this author
- Pigeons Share Human Ability to Build Knowledge Across Generations
- The Cuban Tamers Plan to Reach the Finals of 8th World Series
- Platino Award 2018 Includes Cuban Film in First Pre-selection
- President Maduro Ratifies Commitment to Peace Dialogue in Venezuela
- Cuban Authorities Worried about Tourists' Visits to Viñales